From now until July 30th, 2009, you can submit a name (first & last) of someone you know (boss, husband, school bully, ex-friend or yourself), or a fictitious name.
I am looking for a male name, suitable for a 50-ish cigar-smoking man.
On August 1st, 2009, I will select one winner from all the entries and use that name, fictitiously of course, in Lancelot's Lady, my novel-in-progress and an entry in the Textnovel/Dorchester "America's Next Best Celler" contest.
The winner will receive an autographed copy as soon as this novel is published. And the winner's initials will be credited on my acknowledgement page in the book, if they choose.
Keep in mind that the ‘corpse’ character will not intentionally look like or act like the person he or she is named after, nor will the character survive. After all, 'I kill people off for a living'.
- You must sign up as a member of Textnovel.com (free).
- You must vote for Lancelot's Lady by clicking on the thumbs up icon at the top of my novel's page: http://www.textnovel.com/stories_list_detail.php?story_id=928
- You must subscribe to receive future chapters by clicking on the cell phone icon at top
- Then leave your suggested 'corpse' name on my website (not this blog) in a comment.
- Contest ends at midnight (MT) on July 30th, 2009.
Do NOT leave your contest entries here!
You must follow all rules and leave your entry on my website in the comment section of my contest announcement.
Post a Comment