I really hate birthdays (mine) and I have an aversion to the number 4, although I have to admit, the last 4 years have been amazing. Please help me celebrate my 44th (OMG!) birthday on AUGUST 12th, 2007 and enter to WIN FREE BOOKS, MUGS, BOOKMARKS and more.
Here’s how it works:
- On August 12th ONLY be one of the first 44 people to order Whale Song by Cheryl Kaye Tardif on either Amazon.com (US customers) or Chapters.ca (Canadian customers).
- On August 30th ONLY email me a copy of your Amazon or Chapters “order has been shipped” receipt as proof of purchase (don’t worry; it doesn’t have your credit card info on it). firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first 44 people to send me their receipt WILL WIN one of 44 exciting PRIZE PACKAGES! Make sure you mark those dates on your calendar!
- Grand Prize: The first receipt that I receive on August 30th will WIN a limited edition collector’s copy (autographed) of the original Whale Song novel featuring cover art by world-famous David Miller; a beautiful Whale Song limited edition collector’s mug; an autographed copy of BOTH Divine Intervention and The River; and some beautiful bookmarks. Prize valued at approximately $100.00.
- 43 Second place prizes: The next 43 receipts that I receive on August 30th will WIN their choice of either Divine Intervention or The River (autographed) and a beautiful bookmark.
Rules: (please read carefully)
- You must be 18 years of age or older and be a resident of Canada or the US.
- You must order Whale Song by Cheryl Kaye Tardif ON AUGUST 12th, NOT BEFORE OR AFTER. (Cheryl’s birthday!).
- On August 30th, you must email the receipt that has the following in the subject line: “Your Amazon.com order has shipped (#...). Do NOT send the first confirmation order receipt.
- 1 prize per receipt.
- Winners will be contacted on August 31st.
- No returns, exchanges or refunds on prizes.
- I am not responsible for late or missing emails.
- Of course, you may order my books any other time, but you will not qualify for this contest. If you do order on a different date, you may email me and request an autographed bookplate (sticker) for your book.
- It really is easier to enter this contest than it may look, and I wish you all GOOD LUCK! This is my way to celebrate turning 44 and I hope you’ll help me make my birthday a day to remember. I love giving away prizes! CKT
Note: I chose what I thought would be the two easiest methods (Amazon and Chapters) for people to enter this contest. To all other bookstores--chains and independents--who sell my books, please know that I luv ya and I will have a special contest for you too.