I seem to blog in spurts. I'll go on a nice run, a blog every day or every other day for a few weeks, followed by a week or two with only one or two blog posts. But this is per blog. You see, I am a blog addict, and one of the requirements (by law!) is that every blog addict must have more than one blog. The fun part is trying to remember them all.
Here is a sample of my blogs and their main purpose (other than to contribute to my insanity, perhaps):
http://www.whalesongbook.com/whale-song-blog -- "Whale Song Blog" - designed mainly to promote my novel Whale Song and events or news pertaining in some way to Whale Song. (Ok, sometimes I've forgotten my purpose and have blogged about American Idol or Medium.)
- http://www.kunati.com/cheryl-kaye-tardif-blog -- My blog on my publisher's site (Kunati.com), where I talk about anything Whale Song related, including events, awards, etc
- http://www.cherylktardif.blogspot.com/ -- my "official" blog where I talk about ALL my books, including ones I am working on, plus events, TV shows, other authors or books, or anything else that I find interesting.
- http://www.criminalmindsatwork.blogspot.com/ -- Criminal Minds at Work blog, a multi-author blog featuring a variety of authors who write mystery, suspense, thrillers and crime novels.
- http://www.writetype.blogspot.com/ -- The Write Type - Multi-Author Musings, featuring a variety of authors and their thoughts on writing, the book industry and anything else we can think of.
- http://www.booknookreviews.blogspot.com/ -- Book Nook Reviews, reviews of books in any genre.
- http://www.filmclipz.blogspot.com/ -- Film Clipz & TV Showz, a site that critiques or discusses television shows and movies.
- http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A28SDQQVF42ZB5 -- My Amazon Blog, where I write about anything to do with my novels, writing, promoting or life as a writer.
I hope you'll consider checking out my blogs, and if you do, please leave me a comment on any posts you read. It helps me to know what readers like to read about. :) Thank you and keep reading! :)
To order my novels, please go to:
Whale Song (This book makes a perfect gift for Mother's Day! And know you're helping others too because every time you buy Whale Song, a portion of my royalties goes to 3 nonprofits!
The River (This novel is perfect for Father's Day! If your Dad likes exciting, action-packed conspiracy thrillers, this is the book for him!)
Divine Intervention (My psychic says this is the perfect book for those who enjoy psychic or supernatural phenomena and sizzling romantic suspense. :)
~Cheryl Kaye Tardif, bestselling Canadian author